More JOY Regina Workshop
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019, 7 – 9 p.m.
Conexus Arts Centre
The two-hour workshop that will change how you view anxiety, depression … and joy!
Enjoy a supportive setting of mental health professionals and survivors as we discuss the ins and outs of depression/anxiety, and provide ways to cope. Our goal is to leave you uplifted, supported and hopeful.
181 in stock
• Conexus Arts Centre doors open to public
• Steeped Tea Bar – Enjoy Heal-thy Self Teas and dips
• Serenity Lounge – Put your feet up in one of our four living rooms
• Introductions by CBC’s Costa Maragos
• Survivor stories – author Christalee Froese; oil-patch worker Jeremy Taylor
STEEPED TEA BREAK
MEDITATION SESSION WITH PSYCHOLOGIST JUDY WRIGHT
• Psychologist Blair Sirup – functional vs. dysfunctional anxiety
• Life Coach Dr. Christine Majeran – changing the depression conversation
• Psychologist Judy Wright – treatment and lifestyle options
• Social Worker Shannon Patton – Stress Survival Kit
• Steeped Tea Bar & Store
• Serenity Lounge – Chat with the Presenters
• Canadian Mental Health Assoc. Booth – Make your own stress kit
• U of R and Sask. Health On-line Counselling Booth – access free counselling
• Joy Bomb Booth – buy theJourney to Joybook, More Joy T-shirts (net profits fund counselling), Joy Bath Bombs, etc. to Joy Bomb someone in need (start with yourself)!
• Doors close