I’m Christalee Froese—a journalist, an author, a mother and a nervous-breakdown survivor. My book, Journey to Joy, is a recollection of my struggle with depression & anxiety and my recovery. The book has sparked a movement—The More Joy Movement:
- 1 – Journey to Joy: The heart-breaking but honest book about my struggle with mental health issues. Click here
- 2 – The More Joy Challenge: Based on the book, we’re taking on topics of joy for 21 days each month. It could be peace, food, love, fitness, nature, music or joy itself. We’ll do it for a full year … join us.
- 3 – More Joy Events:
• More Joy Moose Jaw – Sept. 25, 2019
• More Joy Weyburn – Oct. 10, 2019
• More Joy Regina – Jan. 29, 2020
• More Joy Punta Cana – Feb. 12 – 19, 2020
Click here to register
- 4 – Spread the Joy: Send a ‘Joy Bomb’ to someone who’s suffering. You’ll make their day and proceeds help support mental health initiatives.